You want a new challenge?Looking for a career with an established company in the inventory, evaluation and control of hazardous gases and/or substances? Atmosafe is growing rapidly and has the challenge you are looking for. You will join a professional and enthusiastic team with many opportunities to hone and improve your knowledge and skills. You can count on proper compensation and many opportunities to develop yourself professionally.
Vacancy Gipper: gas analyst
Atmosafe is a young, dynamic and rapidly growing company with a passion for safety and health. All Atmosafers have made it their personal goal to protect people from unhealthy air.
What are you going to do?
After intensive on-the-job training by your colleagues, you will be our new expert in air sample analysis and you will give advice to the customer based on your findings. With your accumulated knowledge, you will actively contribute to a healthier work environment. In an inspiring environment, you will develop your talents and grow in the direction that gives you energy.
How will you proceed?
From the mobile lab in your car, you will take air samples at border inspection posts in the Port of Antwerp and other locations. You will immediately analyze these samples according to the unique 'Atmosphere method'. With backup from your colleagues you will interpret the results on the spot and provide the client with an understandable and workable advice.
Atmosafe does not believe in a top-down structure and therefore works according to the principles of self-management. As a result, you end up in a horizontal structure where your own input is truly important and necessary.
Who are you?
- You're eager to become a specialist in air sample analysis
- Protecting people from chemical hazards excites you and you are eager to expand your knowledge about this (toxicology and occupational hygiene)
- You enjoy working with self-managing teams; taking responsibility comes naturally to you, you dare to stand up for your opinion and communicate it in a well-founded way
- You see problems as challenges that stimulate your personal development
- You realize that the best approach is only temporary and everything can and should always be better
- To deploy your mobile lab you possess a driver's license B
- A chemistry degree (higher education) is not required, but is preferred
- A chemical background through education or work experience is an absolute must
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent, full-time 40h contract (gross starting salary of € 2900.00)
- 32 days off (including 20 holidays and 12 ADV days)
- Car, fuel card and smartphone - also for private use
- Other benefits: hospitalization insurance, group insurance and meal and eco vouchers
- Self-managing teams
- Personal growth journey
Send your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you're our new Atmosafer (make a cover letter with photo, a video, ...).
For more info you can always contact Britt.